Well looky looky! Here I am on my very own blog, doing my very first post. I decided to do a blog so I could capture and share all of my new and exciting adventures that I will be doing in my life (aka college).
Since I haven't moved yet (5 DAYS!) I decided to share the thing that I will miss most when I move...and yes you probably guessed it; my cat. Misty is my most favorite thing and she has literally been by my side since we got her 12 years ago! (and as I write this she is currently by my side sleeping...go figure.) It's going to be hard not having her to cuddle up by my side while I do my homework or watch TV, or have her come running to me when I call her. (She acts just like a dog, which is wonderful since Santa Clause hasn't given me the present that I have asked for since I was 7...) She really, truly is the greatest thing ever!



Misty is pretty adorable! I'm excited about your new blog and your adventures at college! I can't wait to read your next post!
ReplyDeleteYeahs she is! she knows it too...me too!! it will be a good way for people to know about my college life
ReplyDelete